Each morning begins with morning chapel. We also have small group Bible studies for students interested in a deeper study of the Word of God. Interested students may also participate in noon time prayer and meditation, but it is not required.
What We Believe:
- We Believe the Bible to be the only inerrant, authoritative Word of God
- We Believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is all powerful, all knowing
and ever present in every place.
- We Believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that God created the heavens and the earth and all that is within it and that through His creation, in its perfect order and wonder, God makes himself evident to man
- We Believe that salvation is by grace alone
- We Believe that the Christian is only able to live a Godly life through the power of the Holy Spirit indwelling them
- We Believe that only those who have accepted Christ as personal Lord and Savior will go to heaven after death or the resurrection of the body of Christ.
- We Believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in the saving grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
- We believe man was created in the image of God; that he sinned in Adam and thereby incurred both physical and spiritual death (separation from God) and now is sinful by nature, eternally lost, and in need of salvation
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation
- We believe that all Christians are called to grow in Christ-likeness. This maturing is evidenced by pursuit of intimacy with God, through the study of and adherence to His Word and its teachings, intimacy with other Christians through fellowship, and intimacy with the world through sharing hope in Christ
- We believe in traditional Christian family values (which includes the Biblical definition of marriage as being between a man and a woman)
Our hope is to help guide students into their own personal relationship with Jesus Christ, by providing a Christian and nurturing environment.