The Application Process:
- Attend an info session
- Complete the application provided at the info session or request it in email
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
- Agree to support the Mission and Vision for the school
- If your child expresses an interest, agree to support and encourage your child’s exploration of the Christian faith
- Interview with the founder and other staff members
- Introduction to the entire school community
- Students are welcome to spend one week for a preview week at the school before completing the enrollment process.
- Each parent must commit to 5 hours of volunteer time per quarter for the school (can be served in or outside of the school time and donations can be substituted for volunteer time.)
- We have a rolling admissions, allowing students to enter the school at any time, but they must enroll for a full year from the date enrolled.
Costs and Other Details (enrollment is for ages 4 to 19/K4-12):
- Tuition is $5000 for grades K-12 for the 2021-2022 school year and will be $6000 for the 2022-2023 school year. Scholarships are occasionally available and there are discounts for multiple children from the same family.
- The resource fee is $550 for grades K-5th and $650 for grades 6-12, PER CHILD.
- When all of the above have been completed, your child has completed the enrollment process. Tuition payment is due the last Friday of every month.
The Living Water School admits students of any race, color, gender, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at The Living Water School. The Living Water School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.