The Application Process:
- Attend an info session
- Complete the application provided at the info session or request it in email
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
- Agree to support the Mission and Vision for the school
- If your child expresses an interest, agree to support and encourage your child’s exploration of the Christian faith
- Interview with the founder and other staff members
- Introduction to the entire school community
- Student must spend one week for a preview week at the school before completing the enrollment process. If they enroll in the summer then their first week of school is probationary.
- Each parent must commit to 5 hours of volunteer time per quarter for the school (can be served in or outside of the school time and donations can be substituted for volunteer time.)
- We have a rolling admissions, allowing students to enter the school at any time, but they must enroll for a full year from the date enrolled.
Costs and Other Details (enrollment is for ages 4 to 19/K4-12):
- Tuition is $7,750 for grades K-12 and $250 a week for preK. Scholarships are available and discounts for multiple children from the same family.
- Pay the resource fee per child (no discounts for multiple children). The resource fee is $550 for grades PreK-5 and $650 for grades 6-12.
- Field trips and most school activities have a separate fee charged at the time of the event.
- There is no before and after care but the school is open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Children can stay for those hours without being charged extra. Students must stay at least 5 hours a day and a maximum of the full 11 hours. The school closes PROMPTLY at 6 pm.
- When all of the above have been completed, your child has completed the enrollment process. Tuition payment is due the last Friday of every month.