The Application Process:
- Attend an info session
- Complete the application provided at the info session or request it in email
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
- Agree to support the Mission and Vision for the school
- If your child expresses an interest, agree to support and encourage your child’s exploration of the Christian faith
- Interview with the founder and other staff members
- Introduction to the entire school community
- Student must spend one week for a preview week at the school before completing the enrollment process. If they enroll in the summer then their first week of school is probationary.
- Each parent must commit to 5 hours of volunteer time per quarter for the school (can be served in or outside of the school time and donations can be substituted for volunteer time.)
- We have a rolling admissions, allowing students to enter the school at any time, but they must enroll for a full year from the date enrolled.
Costs and Other Details (enrollment is for ages 4 to 19/K4-12):
- Tuition is $7,750 for grades K-12. Scholarships are available and discounts for multiple children from the same family.
- Pay the resource fee per child (no discounts for multiple children). The resource fee is $550 for grades K-5th and $650 for grades 6-12.
- Field trips and most school activities have a separate fee charged at the time of the event.
- There is no before and after care but the school is open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Children can stay for those hours without being charged extra. Students must stay at least 5 hours a day and a maximum of the full 11 hours. The school closes PROMPTLY at 6 pm.
- When all of the above have been completed, your child has completed the enrollment process. Tuition payment is due the last Friday of every month.
The Living Water School admits students of any race, color, gender, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at The Living Water School. The Living Water School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.